Skin Care Forlmula
Moringa Seed Oil is a prominent formulation when it comes to skin care. Therefore, it is used extensively in cosmetics. The reason for this is the high amount of many antioxidants & skin-rejuvenating properties. These antioxidants have a miraculous effect for nutrient-depleted skin.With an impressive oleic acid content of 72%, Moringa oil penetrates deeply into the skin. As a result it delivers vital nutrients and helps the skin & hair retain moisture.
How To Use Moringa Seed Oil For Your Beauty
Put 2 drops of Moringa Seeds Oil in your hands. Rub them together & pat them onto your face, neck, hair. Smooth the oil under your eyes & over wrinkles for intense moisture & reduce appearance of fine lines. For spot treatment of minor skin complaints, use a more concentrated amount on the problem area.
The Best For Your Skin
BENEFITS OF EXTERNAL CONSUMPTION OF MORINGA SEED OIL
- Skin Rejuvenation, Beauty & Glow
- Skin wrinkle, blemish, acne & acne scars reduction
- It delivers rejuvenating vitamins & minerals to the follicles of the hair and scalp
- Soak your nails in Moringa Seed oil to make them soft & more beautiful
- Mix some salt to Moringa Seed Oil & exfoliate your skin
- It goes against Skin fungal infections
- Stronger and healthier hair
- It cures itching & rashes
- Skin & Hair Moisturizer
- Heals the sunburns
Organic • Cold Pressed • 30ml, US$15.00
BENEFITS OF INTERNAL CONSUMPTION OF MORINGA SEED OIL
- Moringa Seed Oil cleans & detoxifies your blood.
- It improves the liver health and optimize the liver function.
- The Seed Oil of Moringa can be used as rheumatic, painful & arthritic joints.
- It is great for stable gum health & protects against bacterial infection.
- Moringa oil is used for calming hysteria & uncontrolled emotions.
- You can cook with Moringa Seed Oil as a high nutrient density food.
- Just massage your head with few drops of Moringa seed oil before bed.
- It is proven that Moringa seed oil helps to reduce irritability & sleeplessness.
Moringa Seed Oil Properties
- It is a natural Preservative – Moringa Seed Oil resists rancidity.
- Anti-microbial – It is used traditionally as a natural water purifier.
- Disinfectant – can be used to treat wounds & hurts.
- Emollient – Moringa oil is a great moisturizer for the skin.
- Exfoliant – It drives away dead skin cells.
- It reduces inflammation both externally & internally.
- Strong antioxidant capacity makes it a great anti-aging supplement.
- Protects the liver and helps to regenerate hepatic cells.
A Prominent Supplement For Your Beauty & Well-Being
Seeds kernels contain a significant amount of oil (up to 40%) with a high-quality fatty acid composition. The oleic acid > 72%, makes it the most nutrient dense oil. As a result it’s becoming increasingly popular for many anti-aging & wrinkle reduction products. Furthermore, It perfectly maintains a healthy environment for skin cells. Moringa seed oil is also the best skin moisturizers & anti-aging creams ever known.
Moringa had a high value in ancient civilization. The Egyptians placed vases of Moringa oil in their tombs for use in the afterlife. And the Indians have longed used Moringa for skin care &c beauty. Now the people around Western countries are discovering this natural remedy for a flawless skin.
Potent Source Of Antioxidants
As Moringa Seeds Oil contains many antioxidant compounds, it does not become rancid for several years. The Oil of Moringa seeds is also viable for use as a cooking oil. However, the high demand & limited cold pressed production do not make it conducive for daily use of diet. Nevertheless, you can use it for stir-fried dishes, marinades, and dressing.