What is Moringa
Moringa oleifera is a plant native to India but also grows in Southeast Asia, Africa and South America. It is often called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree. Moringa has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits.
Nutrition Facts Of Moringa
Health Benefits of Moringa
Moringa is an extremely powerful free radical fighter •
Boosts energy levels, and improves mental clarity and focus •
Moringa is very good for your gut health & strengthens your immune system •
Promotes healthier and younger-looking skin. Prevents wrinkles and slows aging •
Anti-inflammatory properties in Moringa help maintain healthy heart and blood circulation •
Due to many antioxidants Moringa cleanses & detoxifies the body of infectious toxins •
Fights cancerous cells. Moringa induce a self-killing response in cancer cells •
Treat stomach disorder. Improves the functioning of digestive tract •
• Improves your overall physical strength.
• Regulate significantly the sugar level in the bloodstream.
• Moringa increases testosterone, therefore It stimulate sexual desire.
• Moringa is an anticancer agent and is highly valued in tumor therapy.
• Due to its antiseptic properties Moringa facilitate quick healing of minor injuries.
• It has many antibacterial properties that can be used as a natural detoxifier.
• Moringa is very effective in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
• Moringa protect liver and speed up the recovery process of the liver.
• Moringa is effective against the formation of stones in the kidney.
• Helps improve patients suffering from leukemia, dengue.
• It is beneficial for maintaining healthy bones.
• Fights general depression and stress.
• Improves eye health.
Antioxidants in Moringa
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B (Choline), Vitamin B1(Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6, Alanine, Alpha-Carotene, Arginine, Beta-Carotene, Beta-sitosterol, Caffeoyquinic Acid, Campesterol, Cartenoids, Chlorophyll, Chromium, Delta-5-Avenasterol, Delta-7- Avenasterol, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Kaempferal, Leucine, Lutein, Methionine, Myristic-Acid, Palmitic-Acid, Prolamine, Proline, Quercetin, Rutin, Selenium, Threonine, Tryptophan, Xanthins, Xanthophyll, Zeatin, Zeaxanthin, Zinc.
Anti-Inflammatory in Moringa
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Arginine, Beta-sitosterol, Caffeolquinic Acid, Calcium, Chlorophyll, Copper, Cystine, Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, Fiber, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Isoleucine, Kaempferal, Leucine, Magnesium, Oleic Acid, Phenylalanine, Potassium, Quercetin, Rutin, Selenium, Stigmasterol, Sulfur, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Zeatin, Zinc.