Qualities Features of our Moringa Tree
S O I L & C L I M A T E
The optimal conditions for growing Moringa, which are given in Northern Tonle Sap Lake region of Cambodia perfectly.
• Neutral to slightly acidic (pH 6.3-7.0), well drained, sandy soil
• Tropics & Sub-tropics
• In direct sufficient sunlight
• Under 500 meters altitude
• Temperatures ranges are 25-35 degrees Celsius
P R O D U C T I O N P R O C E S S
The harvest batches undergo a microbiological test before going to production. After the test results are conform with our requirements, leaves are released to the next production round. They are destroyed, if they do not meet our criteria. The leaves are washed by the organic law approved chlorine disinfection process. After pre-drying the leaves, then dried by a temperature of 55 Celsius with a moisture of 7% to retain the maximum nutritional value and shelf life. Of course, the entire process takes place under very hygienic conditions in which the employees work according to custom hygienic clothing and hygiene requirements in conformity with HACCP. As for traceability, we measure from every batch the moisture and from all packaging we have a product specification conform the international food law. The Fair Trade as well as BRC Global Standard Certifications are obtained soon.
P U R I T Y
We use exclusively Moringa Leaves & no stems or likewise. Moringa leaves contain the highest density of nutrients. Our Moringa products contains No vegetable oil, No milk ingredients, No GMO, fillers, gluten, No thickener, stabilizer, No colors or flavors additives, No Sugar or artificial sweeteners, No soy protein or soy derivative.
Nutrition Facts Of Moringa
Moringa Health Benefits
• Promotes sound sleep, boosts energy levels, and improves mental clarity and focus.
• Moringa is an extremely powerful free radical fighter which makes it a powerful food against chronic disease.
• It has very high levels of fibers. Therefore Moringa is very good for your gut health & strengthens your immune system.
• Promotes healthier and younger-looking skin. Prevents wrinkles and slows aging. Cleansing purifying, and glowing the hair.
• It has an amazing effect on balancing out the neurotransmitters associated with mood, memory and the stress response system.
• Anti-inflammatory properties in Moringa help maintain healthy heart function and improves blood circulation.
• Due to many antioxidants Moringa cleanses & detoxifies the body of infectious toxins.
• Fights cancerous cells. Moringa induce a self-killing response in cancer cells.
• Treat stomach disorder. Improves the functioning of digestive tract.
• Improves your overall physical strength, combats obesity & support weight loss.
• Regulate significantly the sugar level in the bloodstream. Reduces blood glucose.
• Moringa increases testosterone, therefore It stimulate sexual desire. It is a sort of aphrodisiac and performance enhancer in bed.
• Improves eye health. Antioxidant-rich Moringa is beneficial for providing protection against retinal damage.
• Due to their anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties Moringa facilitate quick healing of minor injuries.
• Moringa is an anticancer agent and is highly valued in tumor therapy. Cures ovarian cancer.
• Helps improve patients suffering from leukemia, dengue.
• Moringa is effective against the formation of stones in the kidney.
• Moringa protect liver and speed up the recovery process of the liver.
• It has many antibacterial properties that can be used as a natural purifier & detoxifier.
• Moringa is very effective in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases.
• It is beneficial for maintaining healthy bones.
• Fights general depression and stress.
ANTIOXIDANTS IN MORINGA
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B (Choline), Vitamin B1(Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6, Alanine, Alpha-Carotene, Arginine, Beta-Carotene, Beta-sitosterol, Caffeoyquinic Acid, Campesterol, Cartenoids, Chlorophyll, Chromium, Delta-5-Avenasterol, Delta-7- Avenasterol, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Kaempferal, Leucine, Lutein, Methionine, Myristic-Acid, Palmitic-Acid, Prolamine, Proline, Quercetin, Rutin, Selenium, Threonine, Tryptophan, Xanthins, Xanthophyll, Zeatin, Zeaxanthin, Zinc.
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Arginine, Beta-sitosterol, Caffeolquinic Acid, Calcium, Chlorophyll, Copper, Cystine, Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, Fiber, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Isoleucine, Kaempferal, Leucine, Magnesium, Oleic Acid, Phenylalanine, Potassium, Quercetin, Rutin, Selenium, Stigmasterol, Sulfur, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Zeatin, Zinc.Shop Moringa