In fact when Buddha was a child there were ponds of different colored lotus flowers outside his window with pink, white, and blue flowers symbolizing the three different types of people. In Egypt lotus flowers represent rebirth in the after life. And in India the flower petals represent the elements of the earth. Lotus plants grow in ponds in Asia anchored in the mud rising to the top bringing forth beautiful white, pink, and blue flowers.
Taste of Lotus
- Floral rose like fragrance mixed with a fresh and grassy aroma.
Health Benefits Of Lotus
- Lotus flower blocks the absorption of fats.
- Lotus flower lowers blood sugar levels.
- Lotus flower helps heal fatty liver disease.
- Lotus flower is great for detoxing the blood.
- Lotus flower tea is relaxing, soothing, sedative, and helps with anxiety.
- Lotus flower tea helps with diarrhea & soothes away inflammation.
- Lotus flower tea lowers stomach acid, and soothes away gastric ulcers.
- Lotus flower contain Vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Lotus flower is also helping to lower blood pressure.
- Lotus flower also contain B Vitamins which are important for fertility & vitality
- Lotus flower contains iron which is good for anemia
- Lotus flower contains Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant
- Lotus flower boosts your metabolism
- Lotus flower helps expel mucus, making it great for colds, coughs
- Lotus flower is a great anti-inflammatory
- It helps with swelling & pain associated with arthritis
- Lotus tea is used for summer heat & cooling internal organs
- Men who suffer from premature ejaculation find that lotus tea helps
- And women who have heavy periods find that lotus tea reduces blood flow
Buy Lotus Tea Now