What is Wood Apple (Bael Fruit)?
Wood Apple also called Bael Fruit has a long history of use in Ayurveda. It was first originated in India however, presently found throughout the Southeast Asia. It is the most sacred fruit in India traditionally used as a medicine and home remedy. The season when the fruit get ripe start in October.
Taste Of Wood Apple
Bael fruit is mild sweet with an aroma reminiscent of raisins, naturally fruity. A soft taste with no caffeine gives this tea a refreshing sensation, welcome throughout the day and night.
Health Benefits of Wood Apple
Bael fruits is power house of nutrients such as beta-carotene, protein, riboflavin and vitamin C. It is also a rich source of vitamin B1 and B2, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, carotene and possesses good amounts of minerals like calcium, potassium. These fruit is also popular for antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and laxative properties. It has been in use for its medicinal and therapeutic properties in traditional medicine for thousands of years.
• Bael Fruit can reduce blood glucose levels.
• Wood Apple cure many digestive issues due to its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties.
• The Bael Fruit Tea is highly recommended for blood purification and the removal of toxin.
• Rich in Iron, copper and other trace minerals bael fruit helps your body to make hemoglobin.
• Wood Aplple Tea is good for eyesight. It is rich in Vitamin A and beta-carotene.
• Nutrients found in bael fruit boost organ activity and metabolic speed.