About Butter Fly Pea Flower
is a plant native to Southeast Asia. One of the most distinctive characteristics of butterfly pea flower tea is that it will change color when the pH balance changes. A deep blue tea will turn pink with the addition of lemon juice. The Blue Tea is somehow earthy with woody nuances, very slight citrus essence undertone.
- Butter Fly Pea Flower is an excellent source of antioxidant.
- Tea contains catechins, which are said to be instrumental in burning aiding weight loss.
- Drinking on daily basis it enhances immune system and detoxifies the whole body.
- The tea is said to have stress busting effects that may also help reduce anxiety.
- The earthy flavour of Butterfly Pea Flower tea is said to be a mood enhancer.
- Blue Tea reduces fatigue and bring about a sense of calm.