About Butter Fly Pea Flower
is a plant native to Southeast Asia. One of the most distinctive characteristics of butterfly pea flower tea is that it will change color when the pH balance changes. A deep blue tea will turn pink with the addition of lemon juice. The Blue Tea is somehow earthy with woody nuances, very slight citrus essence undertone.
Health Benefits of Butter Fly Pea Flower
- Keeps skin glowing and healthy
- Treats urinary problems
- Improves eyesight & night vision
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Strengthens the hair growth
- Butter Fly Pea Flower is an excellent source of antioxidant.
- Blue tea contains catechins, which are said to be instrumental in burning aiding weight loss.
- Drinking on daily basis it enhances immune system and detoxifies the whole body.
- The tea is said to have stress busting effects that may also help reduce anxiety.
- The earthy flavour of Butterfly Pea Flower tea is said to be a mood enhancer.
- Blue Tea reduces fatigue and bring about a sense of calm.