What is Wood Apple (Bael Fruit)?
Wood Apple also called Bael Fruit scientifically known as Aegle Marmelos. It was first originated in India however, presently found throughout the Southeast Asia. It is widely cultivated in Thailand, Sri Lanka and other regions of the southern Asia. It is the most sacred fruit in India traditionally used as a medicine and home remedy. The season when the fruit get ripe start in October.
Taste Of Wood Apple
Bael fruit is mild sweet with an aroma reminiscent of raisins, naturally fruity. A soft taste with no caffeine gives this tea a naturally refreshing sensation, welcome throughout the day and night.
Health Benefits of Wood Apple
The health benefits of bael fruit or Wood Apple include relief from constipation, indigestion, peptic ulcer, respiratory problems, diarrhea, and dysentery. It also boosts the immune system, fights off bacterial and viral infections, reduces inflammation and various inflammatory conditions, prevent cancer, increases milk production for nursing mothers, cures diabetes, increases ocular health, and helps prevent various sexual dysfunctions. Here are some of great medicinal value of Bael Fruit:
• It lowers the triglycerides level and enhance the amount of good fat in your body.
• Bael Fruit Tea is a natural treatment for cardiovascular diseases. It contains potassium and antioxidants.
• The Bael Fruit Tea is highly recommended for blood purification and the removal of toxin.
• Wood Aplple Tea is good for eyesight. It is rich in Vitamin A and beta-carotene.
• Rich in Iron, copper and other trace minerals bael fruit tea helps your body to make hemoglobin.
• Bael fruit is rich in Vitamin A, C, B6, B12, K. Therefore, it is a good ease for scurvy patients.
• Wood Apple is a good source of beta-carotene, thiamine and riboflavin, both of which are known as liver health booster.
• Nutrients found in bael fruit boost organ activity and metabolic speed.